For sale A luxury small 5* hotel with 11 rooms in Tasmania
A five star, eleven room luxury hotel, an urban oasis and private estate, situated in the dress circle of Hobart, with stunning views across to Mt Wellington and set amid an acre of established gardens.
The Hotel comprises an original Colonial era Regency mansion (1847), constructed over two main levels incorporating a formal entry foyer and passageway, with a Morning Room and Red room adjacent to the front door, a library/dining room, and middle hall leading to the Signature Room and to the Atrium, Kitchen and ultimately, the Garden Rooms
The Atrium is at the core of the hotel with wood burning fireplace and bar and settees, tables and chairs for guests enjoyment, and faces a marble paved courtyard with reflection pond with Murano Glass spires, and iconic views across the pond and gardens to Mt Wellington. It is the core of the hotel and links the original mansion to the more recently constructed accommodation, The Garden Rooms. Dinner is serviced from Wednesday to Sunday. Chef Sam Cooper’s 5 Course tasing Menu and Islington’ s Chef’s Classic Menu are available from 6.45pm
The hotel is renowned for its art collection that would be part of the sale together with all furniture and fixtures.
- Located five minutes from the Hobart CBD and Salamanca Place in the dress circle of Hobart
- Set in manicured gardens with stunning views of Mount Wellington.
- Eleven large, individually decorated, bedrooms with artwork and modern furniture/quality antiques,
- Luxurious Jim Thompson silk fabrics throughout the house
- Highest quality European bathroom fittings, full size baths in suites, Natural bathroom products and heated marble tiled floors throughout.
- Reverse cycle room heating during winter and cooling during summer.
- Antiques and artworks throughout the house.
- Wine cellar of Tasmanian wines
- Extensive honour bar with a large range of wines by the glass, spirits and beers.
- Free wi-fi, internet.
- Full gourmet breakfast options, including free range eggs, homemade muesli, house stewed fruits and jam, locally blended teas, locally roasted barista coffee.
- Airport transfers and chauffeur services available upon request.
- Exclusive use of entire of house available